Think your yard is too small for landscaping? Think again. With the right design and the perfect additions your small yard will be the yard of all of your friend’s envy regardless of how small it is. Here is a list of small yard landscaping ideas sure to make your yard the absolute best that it can be.
5 Small Yard Landscaping Ideas
- Greenery – Whether it is a small garden, an artificial lawn, or a few select plant choices sprinkled throughout your yard greenery is essential to making your small yard beautiful. Greenery can fit in almost any environment and it is sure to liven up your yard with the perfect selection.
- Fire Pit– Adding the perfect fire pit can make for the perfect center piece in your back yard. Fire pits often become the focus point and the piece that ties the rest of the landscaping elements all together. There are many different styles to choose from, your fire pit can be classic or have a more contemporary.
- Waterfall – Although your yard is small, there may be a waterfall that can fit your needs and bring out a beautiful, relaxing, tropical feel in your yard.
- Fountain– Just like the waterfall, a fountain provides a similar feel and also makes for a wonderful centerpiece.
- Barbecue Pit– What is a back yard without family barbecues? Even in a small yard a barbecue pit brings life to the party. Adding a barbecue pit to your yard not only makes for a cool centerpiece but also a great utility to use whenever you want to have guests over or even just cook a small family meal.
At The Cutting Edge Landscaping, we have so many options and are eager to work with you and make your vision come to life. For more ideas to fit your small yard visit our portfolio of work that we have done at thecuttingedgelandscape.com/portfolio.